Anyone stateside have latest X11R4 Roell version?

Darryl Okahata darrylo at hpnmdla.HP.COM
Fri Feb 15 07:30:31 AEST 1991

In comp.unix.sysv386, sbw at naucse.cse.nau.edu (Steve Wampler) writes:

> Has anyone this side of the Atlantic picked up Tom's latest
> version for X11R4?  I've been trying for three days,
> unsuccessfully.  If you have it in an ftp'able site, please
> let me know.  (I'm also willing to make it available from here,
> if I can just get it!)

     I've got everything *BUT* the last two parts of "X11R4core.tar.Z"
(parts "X11R4core.tar.Z.an" and "X11R4core.tar.Z.ao").  If anyone has
these last two parts (doubtful), we can complete the set.

     Looking through what I have, I see that Thomas Roell has outdid
himself.  Not only does he include on-line man pages, but the
distribution also contains xfig, gwm, xmahjongg, xtetris, and other
goodies.  The only "useful" things (IMHO ;-) that seem to be missing are
vtwm and tvtwm.

     -- Darryl Okahata
	UUCP: {hplabs!, hpcea!, hpfcla!} hpnmd!darrylo
	Internet: darrylo%hpnmd at hp-sde.sde.hp.com

constitute the support, opinion or policy of Hewlett-Packard or of the
little green men that have been following him all day.