AMI Motherboards

Pat Myrto pat at rwing.UUCP
Sun Feb 3 13:21:42 AEST 1991

I have a question perhaps someone can answer.  Has anyone out there
had experience with American Megatrends (AMI) 25 MHz motherboards
running ISC UNIX?  The MBs use a Chips and Technologies chipset, the
HD controller is going to be a WD700V SE/2 ESDI controller.  I have a
chance to get such a system at a good price, but would like to know if
there are any serious operation or performance problems with such a
combination.

Unless this is deemed a general-interest subject, probably e-mail to
the address in the header or .sig would be most appropriate.  Thanks.
--
pat at rwing                                       (Pat Myrto),  Seattle, WA
                            ...!uunet!pilchuck!rwing!pat