386 Unix wars - which one to buy (Summary requested)

David R. Mayne david at wmms.UUCP
Sat Feb 16 04:02:47 AEST 1991

Could some kind sole who has saved past discussions on the
merits and demerits of the various 386 system V.3 offerings
(such as Esix, Interactive, SCO, etc.)
please send me a copy, or refer me to an FAQ file ?

I am interested in info on availibilty of drivers, support,
performance, and the quality of the development tools
(compilers,yacc, sdb, lint), and ipc performance.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks
DRM

--
David R. Mayne         1364 Normandy Dr. NE             Atlanta, GA 30306
david at wmms             (404) 876-0943        ...!gatech!bagend!wmms!david