FAQ file on different PC Unix OS's.

Matt Richmond MSR113 at psuvm.psu.edu
Wed Feb 27 06:18:29 AEST 1991

Hi all..  I have seen and read the FAQ file for this group, and it
IS very informative..  I just started looking for a Unix OS for my
PC, and what I'm looking for is an info file about all the different
products available..  opinions on them, minimum and recommended
hardware configuration, X capability, etc..  And also, is this
newsgroup archived anywhere?  That would be very helpful too.
Thank you for your time...

--Matt
#include <standisc.h>                        MSR113 at PSUVM.PSU.EDU
                                             richmond at endor.cs.psu.edu
                                             mattsr at vivaldi.psu.edu