Need undump for system V

Roger Droz roger at gtisqr.uucp
Thu Feb 7 09:21:38 AEST 1991

I've got a couple of perl scripts that take longer to compile than they
do to execute, so I'm ready to try the dump feature.

Does anyone in net land have the source for an undump program that
will convert a core dump into an executable?  Our system/dialect of
unix is Interactive 386/ix, System V, 3.2.

               Roger Droz
()       ()    Maverick MICRoSystems / Global Technology International
 (_______)     Mukilteo, WA
  (     )
   |   |       Disclaimer: "We're all mavericks here:
   |   |                    Each of us has our own opinions,
   (___)                    and the company has yet different ones!"

Internet: roger at mav.COM     UUCP: uw-beaver!gtisqr!roger