Help with groff 1.0, Unix SysV, and HP Deskjet 500.

Steven W Orr steveo at world.std.com
Sat Feb 2 10:19:48 AEST 1991

I have an SCO Unix system for which I have aqcuired the binaries for
rev 1.0 of groff. I have an HP Deskjet 500 printer. I'm sort of at
the beginning here in terms of understanding how to proceed.
1. Does anyone have font files that I can use in this configuration?
2. Can anyone tell me what I have to do to get this to work?
3. Is there anything to read if noone out there helps me with 1. or 2.?
3. Am I asking the right questions?
Please email me and if enough people are interested I will summarize.
Many thanks in advance.
--
----------Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.------------------
Steven W. Orr      steveo at world.std.com     uunet!world!steveo