KA9Q Source Wanted

David Wong @ Digital Media Networks david at dmntor.UUCP
Fri Feb 1 04:35:04 AEST 1991

Since I didn't know what ka9q was previously, I'd ignored all the
articles regarding that few weeks ago. I think it was on this newsgroup.
I was told yesterday that it is a public domain version of TCP/IP
running on Unix. I've been looking for something like that for a long
time. What version of Unix is it running now ? And is there a version
specifically for Interactive ?

I'm wondering if somebody can tell me where I can ftp the source [PLEASE].
Better yet, if it is possible, please email me the source posting if
someone has it.

My email address : david at dmntor

Many thank in advance !