SECURITY BUG IN INTERACTIVE UNIX SYSV386

Leigh Clayton loc at yrloc.ipsa.reuter.COM
Fri Feb 15 23:34:06 AEST 1991

 I've seen many many postings with this subject, but I've yet to come
across a description of just what everyone is on about. I run 386ix 2.0.2
so I'm more than academically interested, if I've got the gist of the thread
right. (I *do* have a 387, which in some postings sounds like a good thing).

 Can someone (re) post an exact, factual description of the problem please?
(or at least Email one to me). Thanks

../Leigh