SLIP on SCO 3.2v2.0

Jim Deitch jdeitch at jadpc.cts.com
Fri Feb 15 05:01:12 AEST 1991

In article <1991Feb12.194839.21055 at digibd.com> rhealey at digibd.com (Rob Healey) writes:

>	Anybody know how to convince SCO UNIX to let you have 2 or
>	more slip lines going at once? It will only allow one at a time which
>	is DAMNED inconvieniant...
>
>	Any info would be moocho appreciated, especially if it tells me how
>	to have 2 or more active at once!
>
>		-Rob Healey

I possed this same question to comp.protocols.tcp-ip a while back and
got a surprising answer.  According to Eric D. at sco, they can
support more than one slip.  His address is:  ericd at sco.com  I asked
him for a way to do this, and asked how come the damn install won't
allow it, but haven't heard back yet.  If you here something, please
post, or email.

Jim

ARPANET:    jadpc!jdeitch at nosc.mil
INTERNET:   jdeitch at jadpc.cts.com