SUMMARY: Is 4 MB Enough for Interactive?

Fred Miller fmiller at dobie.UUCP
Fri Feb 8 15:53:28 AEST 1991

>To add my own last thoughts, I'm pretty sure I'll go with 8 MB,
>not for the very good reasons people have raised, but because
>I anticipate going on from Interactive's 3.2 to Interactive's
>4.0 when it comes out.  That $195 upgrade I read about in the
>paper seems to good to resist.

Hmmmm...are you saying that the ISC price for upgrading to ver. 4.0
(when it is released) will be $195.00??

						Fred

--
  F&J Enterprises                   |  bluemoon!dobie!fmiller
  International Network Marketing   |  The Common Sense BBS