Software monitoring tool for ISC Unix

raymond saffin rfs at cel.co.uk
Fri Feb 1 23:17:46 AEST 1991

Does anyone know of a software tool which runs on Interactive Systems 386/ix
and outputs information (character or graphics based) concerning disk i/o,
cpu usage etc i.e. something like "monitor" on DEC VMS machines.  I am
aware, of course, of "xperfmon", but I need something more sophisticated.  I
believe there is something called "Stallion" (sp?) which runs on SCO Unix
only.  Any leads would be most appreciated.

Regards.

(Apologies if my signature appears twice, but this is my first posting to
this group).

Dr Ray Saffin, Crosfield Electronics Ltd, | PSTN: 0442 230000 ext 3875
Three Cherry Trees Lane, Hemel Hempstead, | INTL: +44 442 230000
Hertfordshire, HP2 7RH, England, UK       | Fax:  0442 232301