SECURITY BUG IN INTERACTIVE UNIX SYSV386

Rob Miracle rwmira01 at ulkyvx.bitnet
Sun Feb 17 03:03:29 AEST 1991

In article <1991Feb13.170133.28585 at cfctech.cfc.com>, norm at cfctech.cfc.com (Norman J. Meluch) writes:
> Well that uuencoded program failed (Memory Fault) on my AT&T Sys V/386 3.2.1.
> However, I have no compiler to try the source.  Anyone else try it?

AT&T Sys V/386 3.2.2 and 3.2.3 both core dumped as they should, both on the
binary and on compiled code.  I guess we are safe from this one.

Rob
--
Rob Miracle              | Bitnet   : RWMIRA01 at ULKYVX    CIS: 74216,3134
Programmer/Analyst-III   | INTERNET : rwmira01%ulkyvx.bitnet at cunyvm.cuny.edu
University of Louisville | UUCP     : ...psuvax1!ulkyvx.bitnet!rwmira01
"Remember, no matter where you go, there you are!" -- Buckaroo Bonzai