Princeton PG1612 IMAGER Video Interface technical documents?

Sean Eric Fagan sef at kithrup.COM
Mon Feb 4 07:48:40 AEST 1991

In article <PNR.91Feb3174840 at ngs.fi> pnr at ngs.fi (Pekka Nikander) writes:
>If you have or know where (Princeton maybe?  Where there?) to get
>technical documents for
>
>  Princeton PG1612 IMAGER Video Interface

I have a PG1600 -- the predecessor to the PG1612.  I ported X to it.  Well,
as much as I could:  the odd bytes of the frame buffer will return 0xff when
read, which means I cannot use stock X11R4.

I called up Princeton Graphics, and eventually got two things:  a photocopy
of the technical docs for the 1612, and an offer to upgrade to a 1612 for
$450 (since I only paid $200 for my 1600, and there is no guarantee I will
be able to port X to it anyway, I don't think I will take them up on it).

sef at kithrup.COM  |  I had a bellyache at the time."