BadHerz VALUE

Torsten Sturm testurm at immd4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Tue Feb 5 20:14:40 AEST 1991

Hi freaks out there. I need help   :

I installed UNIX386 3.2 SCO, and after relinking the kernel,
some programms (such like su...) bring up the message:
Bad Hz Value
Using 60 from /usr/include/sys/params.h

I then checked this value, (60), set it to 50 (GERMANY),
relinked, and still got the SAME(!) message, but otherwise
unix says at boottime, that Hz=50.
This causes strange errors, because a command like this :
su root -c "devnm /" | grep -v swap | setmnt
writes additionally the above messeage into the mounttable !!!

Can you help ??

(I've studied release notes, but there was nothing like that)

Thanks in advance ....
--
Torsten Sturm
tnsturm at faui09.informatik.uni-erlangen.de