FAX cards for 386 UNIX

Jim Gottlieb jimmy at icjapan.info.com
Sun Feb 3 01:54:00 AEST 1991

In article <706 at camco.Celestial.COM> bill at camco.Celestial.COM (Bill Campbell) writes:

>The HAYES JT9600 fax/modem card is NOT COMPATIBLE WITH SCSI.
>Install the card and the system won't boot.

We have a Hayes JT9600 fax card and an Adaptec 154xB in the same system
and they both work fine.

This is under Interactive 2.2.  Also in the machine is an Ethercard
Plus, Megaport 24 card, WD1007 HDD controller, Mono video card, and a
Dialogic D/40-B voice card.

I must admit that it was not easy to get everything configured and
working without any conflicts, but it is possible.

--
Jim Gottlieb	Info Connections, Tokyo, Japan
E-Mail: <jimmy at denwa.info.com> or <attmail!denwa!jimmy>