GNU C compiler available for ftp

Glenn Geers glenn at suphys.physics.su.OZ.AU
Mon Feb 25 12:33:30 AEST 1991

Hi,
	gcc version 1.39 and g++ version 1.39 are available for ftp from
suphys.physics.su.oz.au. These are compiled to produce COFF format output
when combined with gas (which is also available, version 1.36 and 1.38.1).
G++ is configured to use g++.ifile so collect is not required. All support
files (libg++.a, gcc-gnulib, gcc-include and g++-include) are available.

Currently, I have not applied the #pragma pack patches although I have applied
most other 386 specific patches.

The IP address of suphys is 129.78.129.1 for those of you without name
resolution.

Cheers,
	Glenn

Glenn Geers                       | "So when it's over,
                                  |  we're back to people.
Department of Theoretical Physics |  Just to prove that human touch
The University of Sydney          |  can have no equal."
Sydney NSW 2006 Australia         |  - Basia Trzetrzelewska, 'Prime Time TV'

       +61 2 660-2903 (fax)       |

glenn at qed.physics.su.oz.au        | #include <standard_disclaimer.h>