Bell Tech Memory expansion

Conor P. Cahill cpcahil at virtech.uucp
Tue Feb 5 04:43:39 AEST 1991

In article <1991Feb4.103052.27511 at actrix.gen.nz> jshaw at actrix.gen.nz (Jim Shaw) writes:
>I have a Bell Technologies MPE systems, now a couple of years old that has 4
>Meg of memory on the mother board. Can anyone suggest a supplier for an
>expansion card for it so that I can add another 4 or 8 Meg??

We had an old (probably older than yours) MPE and added an 8MB card.  The
card info follows:

	Card:		JRAM-386-2
	Manufacturer:	Tall Tree Systems
			2585 East Bayshore Road
			Palo Alto, CA 94303

			(415) 493-1980

	Distributor:	Scherstad Systems, Inc.
			7808 Glenroy Road
			Bloomington, MN 55435

			(612) 921-0900

NOTES:

	1. This info is from August 1988
	2. From your description I would say it is for an older version of
	   the MPE motherboard (it had 2 32 bit slots with only 512K on the
	   motherboard), but this may be a starting point.

--
Conor P. Cahill            (703)430-9247        Virtual Technologies, Inc.
                                                Sterling, VA 22170