Equinox question

Conor P. Cahill cpcahil at virtech.uucp
Fri Feb 15 04:14:10 AEST 1991

In article <1855 at chinacat.Unicom.COM> chip at chinacat.Unicom.COM (Chip Rosenthal) writes:

>Conor...are you sure about that?  I use the Equinox boards.  I've done

It is correct that they won't do hardware flow control and modem control
on the SAME port.  You are correct that they have a work around that deals
with stealing signals from a second port.  However, that second port then
ends up without any control (modem or hardware flow).

We haven't found the need to do this on our system even though it would be
pretty easy since we use punch blocks for our connections off the system.

--
Conor P. Cahill            (703)430-9247        Virtual Technologies, Inc.
                                                Sterling, VA 22170