anon uucp access to Roells X386 v1.1

Kambiz Reissedonna krd at r2d2.dell.com
Fri Feb 22 12:22:09 AEST 1991

In article <516 at zok.UUCP>, mark at zok.UUCP (Mark W. Snitily) writes:
|> In article <1991Feb20.012633.18648 at coyote.datalog.com> ejm at coyote.datalog.com (E.J. McKernan) writes:
|> >Does anyone have Roells X386 v1.1 available for anon uucp
|> >transfer?
|> >Please help!
|>
|> Yes.  Anonymous UUCP of X386 R1.1 is available from zok.  Info on how to
|> set up a UUCP connection to zok is listed in the monthly comp.windows.x
|> FAQ posting.
|>
|> -- Mark
I loaded all the files in i386.R4server directory in zok, but that seems to be missing a substantial part of the source. Any clue as to where the rest of the source is?

|> Mark W. Snitily                 Consulting Services:
|> 894 Brookgrove Lane             Graphics, Operating Systems, Compilers
|> Cupertino, CA 95014             (408) 252-0456
|> mark at zok.uucp                   West Coast UUCP X11 archive site
|>
|> If your mailer doesn't like the .uucp domain, these also work:
|> ...!{mips,sgi}!zok!mark, mark%zok at mips.com, mark%zok at sgi.com

XXXX   XXXX  X    X	Kambiz Reissedonna    # "All usual disclaimers
X   X  X     X    X	Dell Computer Corp.   # apply to this one too.
X   X  XXXX  X    X 	Unix Product Support  # So "sue me" if I am
X   X  X     X    X    	krd at uudell.dell.com   # WRONG."
XXXX   XXXX  XXXX XXXX  (512) 338-4400 	      #       Another fellow netter.