bsd (386), how to get it?

Hans van Oostrom hans at pine.circa.ufl.edu
Tue Feb 5 05:02:11 AEST 1991

I read in a recent issue of Dr. Dobbs that there is a bsd unix version
available for the 386.  Can anybody tell me the following:

	1. What are the requirements to get bsd unix (we are a university)
	2. Where can I get the 386 version?
	3. Is this a public domain version?

Some of these questions might be asked out of ignorance, but I'm
relatively new to unix, and I want to find a cheap way to switch from
ms-dos.

Thanks,

Hans van Oostrom
PO Box J-254, JHMHC                 hans at ufpine                (BITNET)
Gainesville, FL  32601, USA         hans at pine.circa.ufl.edu    (INTERNET)