UNIX bashing (Re: a holiday gift from Robert "wormer" Morris)

Brian Beattie beattie at visenix.UUCP
Mon Nov 14 03:36:24 AEST 1988

In article <720 at muffin.cme-durer.ARPA> libes at cme.nbs.gov (Don Libes) writes:
/                                              I'm not the least
/surprised when gnuemacs trashes my files/buffers.  (Same for UNIX.)
/
/Don Libes          libes at cme.nbs.gov      ...!uunet!cme-durer!libes

I'm not the least surprised when the hammer smashes my thumb.

Think about it.
--
    _ANYONE_     | Brian Beattie          (703)471-7552
can sell software| 11525 Hickory Cluster, Reston, VA. 22090