Implications of recent virus (Trojan Horse) attack

Dennis G. Rears FSAC drears at ardec.arpa
Wed Nov 16 04:56:46 AEST 1988

John F. Haugh II writes

>Do you *really* trust college students to write real software?  If so, you
>must have never attended a university similiar to the one I graduated from.

   What do you have against students?  I guess this says something
negative about you (as a previous student), current students, and
your university.  The only people I distrust from the start are
felons, known crackers, and politicians :-).  Trust is something
that builds over time; not because one isn't a student.

Dennis