Autologout of unused terminals

Jay Vosburgh jay at mentor.cc.purdue.edu
Sun Nov 27 11:13:55 AEST 1988

In article <26258 at bu-cs.BU.EDU>, eap at bu-cs (Eric Pearce) writes:

> I think there is a program called 'untamo' in one of those comp.sources.unix
> archives.  It prints a warning on the idle terminal and then kills them off
> if they remain idle.  You could easily modify it to have an exception list of
> terminals to ignore.

	The version of untamo in the archives is very out of date; the
latest version is available via anonymous ftp from j.cc.purdue.edu in
pub/untamo.shar.  The version there dates from about 6 months ago.  A
new release has been in the works for some time, hopefully I'll be
able to really get it out in a month or two.  Also, please send any
and all untamo-related mail to untamo at j.cc.purdue.edu, this will get
you to the right person right away.

	-J
	(Current maintainer of untamo)

-----
Jay "Fubar" Vosburgh
Purdue University Computing Center Unix Group
jay at mentor.cc.purdue.edu, mentor.cc.purdue.edu!jay, FUBAR at PURCCVM