Implications of recent virus (Trojan Horse) attack

John F. Haugh II jfh at rpp386.Dallas.TX.US
Fri Nov 11 17:15:26 AEST 1988

In article <8845 at smoke.BRL.MIL> gwyn at brl.arpa (Doug Gwyn (VLD/VMB) <gwyn>) writes:
>The REAL problem is that too many people just do not care about
>security, probably because they don't understand how it affects
>them.

I don't recall whether it was Doug Gywn or Guy Harris who last complained
when I attacked the CSRG and BSD.

Do you *really* trust college students to write real software?  If so, you
must have never attended a university similiar to the one I graduated from.
--
John F. Haugh II                        +----Make believe quote of the week----
VoiceNet: (214) 250-3311   Data: -6272  | Nancy Reagan on Artifical Trish: