The Internet Virus--A Commentary

Russ Nelson nelson at sun.soe.clarkson.edu
Sat Nov 12 02:32:44 AEST 1988

In article <17827 at glacier.STANFORD.EDU> jbn at glacier.STANFORD.EDU (John B. Nagle) writes:

   In article <11029 at elroy.Jpl.Nasa.Gov> dave at jplopto.UUCP (Dave Hayes) asks:
   >How does one debug a virus?

	On an isolated network of machines, obviously.

Or restrict the virus to a given subnet.  Like immunizing people with
a "killed virus".
--
--russ (nelson at clutx [.bitnet | .clarkson.edu])
To surrender is to remain in the hands of barbarians for the rest of my life.