rtm and uucp

John F. Haugh II jfh at rpp386.Dallas.TX.US
Sun Nov 13 23:34:52 AEST 1988

In article <8409 at alice.UUCP> dmr at alice.UUCP writes:
>None of the work he did is in any product, and he didn't have
>any opportunity to tamper with the master source code--
>that is really quite far away from Research.

It would be so nice if someone would undertake a security audit to
insure that work other college students did, which *is* currently
in production, doesn't contain any surprizes.

Our friendly enchilada may not be the only prankster out there ...
--
John F. Haugh II                        +----Make believe quote of the week----
VoiceNet: (214) 250-3311   Data: -6272  | Nancy Reagan on Artifical Trish: