NFS

KWALDMAN at wash-vax.bbn.com KWALDMAN at wash-vax.bbn.com
Wed Nov 16 03:24:33 AEST 1988

	I have a problem with using NFS.  My hardware setup is a MASSCOMP 5600,
a SUN 4/110 and a SUN 3/160.  From the Masscomp I can cross mount both suns
disks, from the Sun 3/160 I can cross mount both the Sun 4/110 and the
Masscomps disks.  However, from the Sun 4/110 I can only cross mount the
Sun 3/160's disk.  When I try the Masscomp disks it gives me an access
denied error. Any one know why?   The hosts.equiv files are all the same
" + " and the exports have the exportable directories and hostnames in them
in the proper format.
	Thanks
	Karl