rtm and uucp

Mike McNally m5 at lynx.UUCP
Tue Nov 15 03:13:21 AEST 1988

In article <8597 at rpp386.Dallas.TX.US> jfh at rpp386.Dallas.TX.US (John F. Haugh II) writes:
>It would be so nice if someone would undertake a security audit to
>insure that work other college students did, which *is* currently
>in production, doesn't contain any surprizes.

Doesn't seem to me that a diploma forms some sort of delineation between
wickedness and honesty.  Any company that cares about security but only
with respect to those parts of its software that were written by ``college
students'' doesn't deserve serious consideration.  Surely, the majority of
electronic crimes are committed by employees of the victims.

--
Mike McNally                                    Lynx Real-Time Systems
uucp: {voder,athsys}!lynx!m5                    phone: 408 370 2233

            Where equal mind and contest equal, go.