sexist language

Root Boy Jim rbj at nav.icst.nbs.gov
Wed Nov 23 04:35:04 AEST 1988

? $ 	(Root Boy) Jim Cottrell	(301) 975-5688
? 	      ^^^
? Hmm.  surely you mean 'Root person' :-) ;-) :-)
? 					- Der

I suppose I should share the origin of my name with those of you
outside the Beltway. In addition to the obvious UNIX reference, there
is a Rock and Roll (of sorts) guy in DC named `Root Boy Slim'. He
sings about various types of sleaze and I write about same :-)

? 	dtynan at zorba.Tynan.COM  (Dermot Tynan @ Tynan Computers)
? 	{apple,mips,pyramid,uunet}!Tynan.COM!dtynan

?  ---  If the Law is for the People, then why do we need Lawyers? ---

	(Root Boy) Jim Cottrell	(301) 975-5688
	<rbj at nav.icst.nbs.gov> or <rbj at icst-cmr.arpa>
	Crackers and Worms -- Breakfast of Champions!