Ada Compilers for unix

Lars Hammarstrand lasse at daab.UUCP
Tue Oct 15 12:24:12 AEST 1985

In article <933 at unmvax.UUCP> mcdermot at unmvax.UUCP writes:
>I guess we'll be needing an Ada compiler for our unix (ultrix) systems
>here soon.  What choices do we have (if any)?  What's good?  What's bad?
>
>[Is there any hope of Ada just dying :-) ??  ]
>
>A zillion thanks,
>john

	- I don't know much about ADA, but I know there is a company here in
Sweden working with an ADA compiler for UNIX, the company is called TELELOGIC
or something like that. I have no idea if they are connected to the net or not
but you can allways hear with Bjorn Eriksson at ENEA DATA here in Sweden, he
should known. (BTW: enea is our backbone)

UUCP:	{seismo,decvax,philabs}!{mcvax,ukc,unido}!enea!ber

The man you should look for is Rickard Kaufmann (I think he is from the States).

Good luck.

	Lars Hammarstrand.
	Datorisering AB, Stockholm, SWEDEN.

	UUCP:	{seismo,decvax,philabs}!{mcvax,ukc,unido}!enea!daab!lasse
	ARPA:	decvax!mcvax!enea!daab!lasse at berkley.ARPA
		decvax!mcvax!enea!daab!lasse at seismo.ARPA