Using UNIX over TELENET

RMXJ%CORNELLA.BITNET at ucb-vax.ARPA RMXJ%CORNELLA.BITNET at ucb-vax.ARPA
Fri Oct 25 07:03:16 AEST 1985

Are there any (preferably documented) problems with using
the UNIX Operating System (which, in this case, is acting as a
front-end to a supercomputer) over the TELENET pdn????

Do all pdn's have the same problem (if there is one)?

Someone claimed that this was not possible to do (using UNIX over TELENET)
and I'm writing to this list to verify(?) this.

Please reply directly to me as I am not on this list.

Kind regards,
--- Gligor Tashkovich

BITNET: RMXJ @ CORNELLA

INTERNET: RMXJ%CORNELLA.BITNET at WISCVM.WISC.EDU  (or BERKELEY.EDU)

UUCP: ...![ucbvax,psuvax1]!rmxj%cornella.bitnet