Useful csh prompts?

jmturn at cca-unix.ARPA jmturn at cca-unix.ARPA
Wed Oct 2 19:04:58 AEST 1985

A lifelong ambition of mine has been to have csh give me the current
time as my prompt (Ok, current time, and history number, to get greedy).

Would this involve source modification of csh? Or can I massage it?

                           Save Your Vertical Blanking Intervals
                           for Big Cash Prizes!

                           James Turner
                           (The Ringworld Engineer)

|   ARPA    | ringwld!jmturn at CCA-UNIX.ARPA        |
|           |  decvax  \                          |
|           |  sri-unix \                         |
|   UUCP    |            !cca!ringwld!jmturn      |
|           |  ima      /                         |
|           |  linus   /                          |