How can I get to net.sources?

Larry Afrin lbafrin%clemson.csnet at CSNET-RELAY.ARPA
Wed Oct 16 15:57:22 AEST 1985

Can anyone tell me how I can access net.sources?  I've got ARPANet (FTP) and
CSNet capability, but not Usenet.  Leads, pointers, advice, etc. appreciated.

					-- Larry Afrin
					   Dept. of Computer Science
					   Clemson University

Please send replies, if any, to:
lbafrin at clemson                         if you're on CSNet
lbafrin.clemson at csnet-Relay             if you're on ARPANet
any reasonable-looking string with      if you're on any other net
   "lbafrin" and "clemson" in it
"If the Constitution guarantees free speech, then why do I get a phone bill
each month?"