C-shell to C translators?

Robert J. Devine devine at asgb.UUCP
Thu Oct 10 04:45:11 AEST 1985

> >    Does anybody on the net know about existence C-shell to C translators.
> >
> > Alex Zatsman.
> > Intermetrics Inc., Cambridge, Massachusetts.
>
> I seem to remember reading an article once, about work a group was doing
> somewhere on a Bourne Shell Kode compiler, unfortunatly I don't remember
> either the name of the group, or the title of the magazine.
>
>      Mikel Manitius

  An article in the Sept. '85 issue of "Attage" has an 3 page article on
Concentric Associates, Inc.'s Bource shell compiler.   So, something does
exist.  However, the article says that it doesn't yet handle all of the
Bourne shell constructs.

  The address given is:

	Concentric Associates, Inc.
	One Harmon Plaza
	Secaucus, NJ 07094
	phone = (201) 866-2880

Bob Devine
(no ties to Attage or Concentric....... just passing along what I read)