Need HELP getting an HP LaserJet to work

Mike Stalnaker mike at dolqci.UUCP
Sat Oct 26 05:24:42 AEST 1985

	We just received an HP LaserJet printer, which I have been
trying to get connected.  I need information on both the cable needed to
go from a dz-11/dmf-32 port to the printer, and info on how to set the
port to transmit 8 data bits 1 stop bit, and no parity.  Any help
would be appricieated!(sp) As always, replys by mail, and I'll post if
enough people send me requests..... Thanks in advance!

Mike

--
     --Stormcrow		o
			        |    |  |

Never sit with your   		|
back facing a window		|
or door.			o  	     [Standard Disclaimer applies]

		--- Lazarus Long.