print servers on 4.2 (ultrix)

Sid Shapiro ss at wanginst.UUCP
Thu Oct 17 07:38:36 AEST 1985

Hi there,
I do not yet have a network, but I will probably have one within the year.
The current intention is to have one small machine (probably a VAX 750) act
as a print server (among other things).  Any for/against recommendations?

The current intention is to run ultrix on most of the DEC machines that are
attached.  Is there an rlpr (or rprint or some such?)  There didn't appear
to be a man page on my ultrix system for such a command (but I have learned
not to trust ultrix man pages completely)?

Thanks for any and all,
--
Sid Shapiro -- Wang Institute of Graduate Studies
    [apollo, bbncca, ucadmus, decvax, linus, masscomp]!wanginst!ss