Binary Compatibility 80286

Andrew Sharpe andrew at amdahl.UUCP
Thu Oct 24 10:11:18 AEST 1985

{}

Uh, excuse me, but Mr. Forsberg neglected the *approved* version
of UNIX System V/286; the one that has passed port acceptance.

This is kind of annoying, because I spent 1 and 1/2 years of
my life trying to do a decent, working, robust version of
the UNIX operating system for the 80286, with all of its
limitations, and, ahem, features.

--
Andrew Sharpe          ...!{ihnp4,cbosgd,hplabs}!amdahl!andrew