strip(1): will it goof anything?

Sam A McCall III ccs012 at ucdavis.UUCP
Tue Oct 8 12:22:23 AEST 1985

	I have just one small, probably insignificant question.
	I have begun using strip(1) to remove the symbol tables,
	etc. from my object files.  My question is this: are there
	any side effects from doing this?  Will it cause my process
	to be swapped out more often because of its now limited
	storage area, or will it even matter?  I have noticed no
	side effects, but as a novice, I can never be sure...

	Please e-mail the responses, I may post a summary if I
	find out anything interesting.

Sam A. McCall III				University of California, Davis
...!ucbvax!ucdavis!deneb!ccs012

Disclaimer:	Yep.  I represent all of the University of California
		schools.  Sue me.  See if I care.

Silly Quote:	"You have new mail."