Binary Compatibility 80286

Fred Christiansen fred at mot.UUCP
Thu Oct 31 06:01:23 AEST 1985

> Uh, excuse me, but Mr. Forsberg neglected the *approved* version
> of UNIX System V/286; the one that has passed port acceptance.

UN*X System V/286 seems to have disappeared from AT&T's catalog.
see the latest issue of $echo.  anyone know what happened?

right now, only Motorola (at Rel 1) and National (at Rel 2.2)
are listed as certified.
--
<< Generic disclaimer >>
Fred Christiansen ("Canajun, eh?") @ Motorola Microsystems, Tempe, AZ