NTDS drivers

Warren J. Wasson wasson at tetra.UUCP
Thu Oct 10 04:15:39 AEST 1985

Regarding your question about Rockwell NTDS/DR-11 Drivers, I
was working with a group at Bell Laboratories in Whippany, NJ
a little over two years ago.  They utilized that interface
(under VMS though) for a system being built for us.  I don't
know whether or not a Unix version was developed.  Anyway,
you might check with them for some help.  I don't have
the phone numbers handy but some names are:
  Roger Mueller, Jenny Ho, Susan Barbitta.

Good luck.  If you can't locate them, I can look back
for some phone numbers for you.

wasson at NOSC.ARPA