NTDS drivers under UNIX*

jackson at NADC jackson at NADC
Thu Oct 17 02:07:07 AEST 1985

Bear with me guys I must have missed the original mail on Navy Tactical
Data System drivers under UNIX*.  We at the Naval Air Development Center
were tasked to build a Software Productions Facility using the DEC VAX-11/780
under BSD4.1(yes we are going to SYSV).  After carefull analysis of the
throughput loading this facility would have on the Vax we chose not to
use the Rockwell interface, but instead chose the SYSCON Corp PIPE.  This
device using the DR-11w link mode interface for the VAX side and has up
to 15 NTDS DMA channels. If you would like more info. Send mail to
jackson at nadc.

                                                        Clyde

                                                        jackson at nadc

*UNIX is a trademark of ATT. DEC and VAX are trademarks of Digital Equip. Corp.