[COFF] Other OSes?

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Sat Jul 7 02:10:24 AEST 2018

On 07/05/2018 10:04 PM, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:
> It's really difficult to compare with Unix.  I've tried several times
> over the years, and I still haven't come to any conclusion.

The impression that I got while reading your description made me think
of distributed systems that use message bus(es) to communicate between
applications on different distributed systems.  Or at least the same
distributed IPC idea, just between parts of a single system, no (what is
typically TCP/IP over Ethernet) network between them.

Does that even come close?  Or have I completely missed the boat?

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die