[COFF] Happy birthday, John Backus!

Wesley Parish wobblygong at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 16:11:36 AEST 2019

Well, gfortran swallowed eklund.f without a complain and threw me out
an a.out, which ran as expected.

I've got a Fortran IV manual lying around somewhere: I suppose life
not too short for a bit of gratuitous masochism? (I also had an old
Cobol manual of the same vintage, but I gave it to a friend who
believe it or not, wanted to learn it. Gratuitous masochism indeed.
Cobol! ;/ )

Thanks

Wesley