[COFF] What languges would you like to learn?

Ryan Merrill me at ryan.cm
Thu Dec 26 10:23:21 AEST 2019

I’m surprised Racket hasn’t come up on this thread yet. It was the first
LISP I learned and was incredibly rewarding for my day job as a developer.
I only touched its surface, but would love the opportunity to dive deeper
into some of its abilities to create domain specific languages for
specialized tasks.