[COFF] What languges would you like to learn?

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Thu Dec 26 13:44:06 AEST 2019

On Thu, 26 Dec 2019, Wesley Parish wrote:

> I'm thinking of finally learning C++.  [...]

C++?  That way lies madness :-)  I had to teach myself it once (with the
aid of The Book) and was glad to leave it behind.  Oh, it was also the
first OO lang that I'd ever used, which probably didn't help.

I can still read it, bot no way will I go back to writing in it...

To be fair, though, I understand it's matured a bit since the original;
the only way to debug it was to go back to the fugly C that it generated,
and figure out what you wrote in C++...

-- Dave