[COFF] Stallman resigns under pressure from CSAIL and FSF.

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Wed Sep 18 02:02:28 AEST 2019

    > From: Larry McVoy

    > If it really was just about his views, his views have been consistent
    > for a long time and MIT didn't care.

The outrage over Epstein is so un-balanced I have a strong desire to vomit.

Not that I have any feeling at all that Epstein didn't deserve what he got. My
disgust is that Roman Polanksi, who did exactly the same thing to a 13-year
old, was defended and lionized by a long list of entertainment world figures
after his arrest in Switzerland - many of whom are now falling all over
themselves to condemn Epstein.

If and when the mob howling over Epstein takes out after Polanki in the exact
same manner, then I'll take them seriously. Until then, they're a bunch of
virtue-signalling cretins.

	Noel