[COFF] 52-pin D-Sub?

Adam Thornton athornton at gmail.com
Sat Feb 29 00:34:50 AEST 2020

A RocketPort multi-serial sounds really, really likely for an astrophysics
data collection instrument.  Thank you!  Mystery probably solved!

The 8250 was unbuffered or maybe had a 1 byte buffer, the 16450 had a
1-byte buffer, the 16550 had a 16-byte buffer.  I remember vividly how much
better my life got when I got 16550 serial ports for my '386.

Adam