[COFF] [TUHS] Will pdp 11/04 run unix?

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Fri Jul 31 23:56:37 AEST 2020

    > From: Angelo Papenhoff

    > Well the TV-11 is a tough question. I originally wrote an 11/05 emulator
    > because some document said it was an 11/10 (which is the same thing).
    > But other sources claimed it was an 11/20.

Hmmm. My memory was that it was an -11/05-10 (they are identical, except for
the paint on the front panel; and I don't recall it in enough detail to say),
but perhaps I'm wrong?

Or maybe it was an -11/20 early, and then it got replaced with an -11/10? (I
have a _very_ vague memory that the XGP's -11 was a /20, bur I wouldn't put
much weight on that.)

Moon or TK or someone might remember better.

     Noel