[COFF] [TUHS] Coastal cultures, collaboration, creativity and Sun vs DEC.

Adam Thornton athornton at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 11:34:09 AEST 2022

Moving to COFF, but Brian Dear's "The Friendly Orange Glow", about Plato,
talks a lot about some of the cool stuff happening in the middle of the
country.
https://www.amazon.com/Friendly-Orange-Glow-Untold-Cyberculture/dp/1101973633/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

And later, of course, NCSA Mosaic.