[COFF] Scribe (Typesetting System) and Unix

Harald Arnesen skogtun at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 02:39:54 AEST 2022

Clem Cole [13/01/2022 17.06]:

> My complaint with Word and the like, is that the 'control' is hidden.
> It's $%^& magic -- why is it indenting here?  Hey I did not tell it to
> make it go italics ...

That's the main reason I used WordPerfect instead, when I had to deliver
my work in Microsoft Word format (about 1990-2000). WordPerfect has a
"reveal codes" command, which makes it possible to see why the text
suddenly is in italics...

And it could/can save in Word format, which my editors demanded.
--
Hilsen Harald